- Experience an exciting 07 hours in the Red Desert Safari Dubai
- Feel the excitement during the 30-40 minutes’ dune bashing on a 4×4 Land Cruiser
- Try desert sand boarding and find out how thrilling it is on soft sand plains
- Wear the local Arabian attire in a desert campsite and shoot snaps with a Falcon
- Take a short ride on a local Arabian Camel
- Enjoy the Belly dance and Tanoura dance show by professional performers
- Rejuvenate your taste buds with a lavish BBQ buffet dinner
Evening Desert Safari Dubaiis the finest option to enjoy the whimsical charm of Arabian Desert. The safari with an array of interesting activities helps to create unforgettable memories with your family and friends. The desert safari is special as it helps to enjoy the true taste of desert life with adventurous sports and traditional campsite mood. The full enthusiasm of this journey can be gained through Dune bashing, Sand boarding, Henna Painting, Camel ride and entertaining Emirati dance shows. The traditional Arabian meal acts as an add-on that gives completeness to the desert experience.
Immerse yourself into the breathtaking beauty of Dubai’s sands by venturing into our Desert Safari Dubai. The Safari starts with a pick up from your selected hotel / location by OceanAir Travels’ friendly safari guide with our new model air-conditioned Land Cruiser. Head to the heart of Dubai red desert, and upon reaching the desert; stop for a while for various preparatory measures like adjusting your vehicle’s tire pressures, catching up with convoy, etc. You may spend this time in the rest rooms provided or, by opting for a Quad Bike ride nearby.
Your power-packed afternoon starts as you conquer some of the red sand dunes in an exhilarating Land Cruiser drive.Dune bashing Dubaiwith all the thrills and chills is the prime adventure activity in the desert. This half an hour long adrenaline rush ride will leave you yearning for more fun.
After being thrilled by the bashing of dunes, you can go ahead to explore the desert charm by enjoying Sand Surfing orSand boarding Dubai. You don’t require any training to enjoy these sport, you just have to follow the instructions of the guide. Your excitement will be at the peak as you glide over dunes after dunes. After being a part of the delightful sports and events, relax yourself by enjoying the sight of the golden colored sand dunes.
Now be ready to soak in the spirit of Arabia as we lead you to our traditional camp where you will be welcomed with traditional Arabic coffee and dates. The camp with low tables and cushions recreates the magical beauty of a Bedouin encampment. Seat comfortably and feel delighted with Shisha smoking and Henna painting. Also you may ahead for a short camel ride. Later dress up in a traditional Arabian outfit and click pictures of you with a Falcon sitting on your shoulder / hand.
To end with, indulge your senses with an authentic Arabic gourmet-a lavish buffet dinner full of tasty Barbecue dishes. You will have a wide variety of mouth-watering Arabic cuisines to choose from; that includes the famous Arabian Kebabs, Arabian Shawarma, and choices of Arabic Salads & Desserts together with the main-course. You can choose the standard service (open buffet) or the VIP treat (we will serve the food at your table).
Enjoy your dinner and watch the performances of the traditional Tanoura dancer and the mysterious Belly dancer. The Dubai Desert Safari is indeed a one of a kind experience that you should not miss! Once you finish your adventure safari then heading back to your selected hotel / location.
OceanAir Travels Desert Safari Safety/insurance:
OceanAir Travels insures that all its desert safari guides/drivers are well trained and licensed Safari guides/drivers. The whole Land Cruiser/Hummer vehicles are fully insured and well equipped with the needed safety facility such as Roll Bars, Seat Belts, Government Tracker, GPS, GMS, First Aid Box, etc…
- Pickup and drop off to the selected hotel/ location
- AC 4×4 land cruiser
- English Professional licensed driver
- Dune Bashing for 30-40 minutes
- Welcome drinks
- Henna painting (hands for ladies)
- Short Camel Riding Couple of minutes (Can be repeated)
- Sunset photo stop (Not Guaranteed before the camp)
- Smoking Shisha / “Hubbllee Bubblee”
- Falcon Photos
- Sharing camp as per your selected option
- Tanoura & belly dancing show
- Snacks and unlimited water and soft drinks
- BBQ Dinner – Open buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Separate Bathrooms facilities for ladies and gents
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle during the transfer
- Any other expenses not mentioned above
- Quad Bike & Dune Buggy-optional upon request and availability
- Alcohol beverages
Important to know before you book
- Pregnant ladiesand also those withback pains, neck pains,are not allowed.
- Infants(below 3 years old) are not allowed in the car during the dune bashing, however we accept if you will book private option only and parents have the full responsibility so the driver can control the dune bashing according to their wishes.
- For ‘Dress Code’ the choice is yours. You may wear casuals like light cloths & shorts with slippers, sport shoes or sandals, during Desert Safari.However, we recommend you to wear sport shoes so you can be able to practice the sandboarding safely and if you are not planning to practice the sandboarding we recommend to wear slippers/sandals so as to feel the soothing soft sands. Also, this prevents getting sands into your shoes / boots.
- We also recommend not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid the vomiting/sickness during the dune bashing, however there are many people eat and they don’t get sick.
- It is not recommended to carry jewelry, expensive watches or cell phones as the phone signal is not working in the desert.
- Your belongings are your own responsibility and OceanAir is not responsible for any lost belongings in during the trip and incase if we found any belongings we try our best to deliver to whom they belong to.
- Tour duration is fixed for any tour/activity but the drop off may be later or sooner the mentioned timing depends on the traffic of the city, in 30% range the drop off may get late 30-45 minutes than the mentioned tim.
- Dry days: entertainment activities (belly dancing) will not be available during the below dates; May 16 – June 15; October 20; December 12 or any special Islamic days as per UAE law
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, OceanAir Travels accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the Activities and/or in connection with your contract with us and/or the operator of any Activities. You are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times during the Activity.You understand and accept the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in certain of the Activities. You take responsibility for ensuring that you are mentally and physically capable of participating in the particular Activity.
- Dubai Desert Safari
- Desert Dune Bashing
- Sandboarding Dubai
- Desert Camping Dubai
- Shisha Pipe Smoking
- Henna Painting Dubai
- Falcon Experience
- Bbq Dinner Dubai Arabic Cuisines
- Tanoura Dance
- Camel Riding
- Belly Dance
- Al Khayma Desert Camp